Wednesday 9 October 2013

Chelsea Made Enquiry About My Services - Laudrup


Current Swansea manager, Micheal Laudrup has revealed Chelsea made an enquiry as to his services in the summer.
Rumours about the 49-year-old manager's departure from  Swansea gathered pace when his agent Bayram Tutumlu fell out with the club. Laudrup, who handed 18-year-old midfielder Pau Morer professional terms on Wednesday, told Portuguese newspaper A Bola: "Someone tried to

know my availability through intermediaries, but there was nothing concrete.

"Also, I had given my word that I would be in Swansea." He said.

Meanwhile' Laudrup has received the praise of Swansea forward Michu, whose splendid performance since joining in the summer of 2012 has earned him his first call-up for Spain.

The 27-year-old striker said: "It's because of Michael Laudrup that I am here. He is one of the best managers I have ever worked with in my life. "I feel like I am annoying Juan Mata as I am always asking him about the training and the new experience.

"Mata is helping me a lot, I know him very well. I can't describe the feeling when I went into the pitch wearing the shirt of the best team of the world. "But it is very easy to play with all these players. The players who are in the squad are the best in the world and they're at the maximum level."

No comments:

Post a Comment